Browse by Tags - InfoPath Dev
InfoPath Dev is dedicated to bringing you the information and tools you need to be successful in your Microsoft Office InfoPath development projects.
All Tags » browser enabled » data connection
Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question?
Check out our Custom Search Page
Browse by Tags
2007 moss enterprise.
2013 SharePoint Office365 Infopath2013
administrator published forms
browser based infopath forms
browser enabled error
Browser enabled form
browser enabled form link
browser enabled form link cascading drop downs
browser enabled forms
C# save code browser
Code signing certificate
Conditional Formatting InfoPath
Contact Selector Control
convert data connections
Data connection error
data connection file
Data Connection Wizard SUBMIT file fields validate
deploy infopath forms
external data source
Form Opening Rules
infopath 2007 - browser enabled form
infopath 2007 and Sharepoint
infoPath Forms Services
Infopath workflow sharepoint
SharePoint 2010 list
sharepoint form libraries
Sharepoint Form Library
Sharepoint Online 2013
Submit items to SharePoint List
submit to sharepoint list
web based form
web publish error
Web-enabled Infopath forms
webservice retrieve data
xml data connection
Re: InfoPath web service error
So I guess my question is, How can we develop a Work Around for this issue? This is crazy that a browser-based InfoPath Form, Published to an O365 SharePoint Online Environment cannot make Calls to the GetUserProfile Service. Does anyone Have any ideas?
Locate the last item within a Sharepoint List
I have a simple development request form (Infopath 2010) that contains a few dates (today) and a review date, three text boxes (Previous Development, Development Review and Next Development) plus a few other rating options, user ID and Manager
These are completed by trainees (users) and added to a...
Data connection sorting not being applied.
I have setup a data source that works correctly in the browser-sorted by customer name descending. I have an issue when I try to create an item through SharePoint workspace (using the same form) it sorts the same data source by ID descending. I cannot figure out where to look to try to resolve this issue...
Custom code in a web enabled form
I am having trouble opening a web enabled form after adding some custom code to it. The code works fine when I preview the form in design mode but once I try and open the form on SharePoint I am prompted with an error. I am uploading this form as a Site Content Type in the Publishing Wizard. The fields...
Counting List Items In a Specific View
Hi Guys I am using data connections (XML) that target specific views in a list, NOT the default view. How do I count the number of items in a particular view. Note: My form is being used via browser NOT client on MOSS 2007. Also this is NOT a data connection to a SharePoint list where I would just count...
SharePoint list integration
Hello InfoPath folks, I'm creating a form in InfoPath 2007 that will be pulling and submitting to a SharePoint list. I have a list that has a fieled which lists multiple single line text field entries. We'll call this list Forms List. I'm using this field in this list to pull into th eform...
filter, sort, retrieve, adapt and submit the changes to sharepoint list again
Hello, I've downloaded a trial version of Qrules 3.3 and want to use it to retrieve, adapt and submit the changes to sharepoint list again. Our company uses SP 2010 enterprise and IP 2010, some people use office 2007 so my forms are IP 2007 based. I have a SP list with several colums. I name a few...
Wildcard code fails only once connection has been converted to sharepoint...please help
Hi there everyone, I wanted to use wildcards in a serach form which queries a SQL database for student attendance. I followed the guide found here to write the appropriate code, which works fine in the client application....in fact it works great!! My actual code is shown below: public void btnQuery_Clicked...
"The form could not retrieve data from ItemMetadata because it would violate cross-domain restrictions."
When I test my workflow form in Forms Services, I am getting the following DataAdapterException error: 04/04/2011 10:01:12.49 w3wp.exe (0x06CC) 0x0D8C Forms Server Forms Services Runtime - Data C 82fx Warning The form could not retrieve data from ItemMetadata because it would violate cross-domain restrictions...
An error occurred accessing a data source
So...after my first post several days ago I figured the auto-populate, no the problem is...get this and so many people have it but i have not found the answer Ok... I published my form to a form library with a data connection to an XML file withing a data connection library on the same site. Everything...
Page 1 of 2 (12 items) 1 2 Next >