Browse by Tags - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Browse by Tags

  • Re: REST query works in IE, but fails in Infopath

    Hi! No I'm not. I think I missed that part of the non-existant instruction class I got offered by the company! ;) I've seen some blogs and posts about doing this, but I have found it very confusing to follow what the concat does, and how it should be constructed to get what I want. I kinda need...
    Posted to Web Services (Forum) by Unatco99 on 11-14-2013
  • REST query works in IE, but fails in Infopath

    Looking around the web I stumbled on this forum and you guys seem to know your stuff as well as being active in your forums, so I thought I'd join and ask this probably simple question, so first of all Hi! I'm very new to Infopath and Sharepoint and I've been tasked with creating a form for...
    Posted to Web Services (Forum) by Unatco99 on 11-14-2013
  • Inserting dynamic value into REST URL - contains ""

    Hi - I have a data source I would like to filter with a simple search box. By pressing a 'search' button I want to insert the value in the search box into the rest URL and query the data source so only the searched results appear in the dropdown box. The problem I am having is determining where...
    Posted to Web Services (Forum) by jbrandenburg on 09-24-2013
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.