Getting NaN on number field - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Getting NaN on number field

Last post 12-07-2018 07:52 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2018 11:25 AM

Getting NaN on number field

Hello, I'm using InfoPath Designer 2013 and calculating a couple of fields to reflect a negative percentage and getting the dreaded NaN upon previewing and uploading to SharePoint. Using the formula ((field21 - field20) / (field20) * 100), all seems to work exactly how I need it to but when yo go to Submit I get the below error: "The form cannot be submitted. One or more fields have invalid values and cannot be submitted to the list. Invalid number value. A number field contains invalid data. Please check the value and try again." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks John ~Update~ I was able to remedy my situation by creating a Rule on each field with Condition of "if Field X contains "NaN" then Set a fields value of blank". The lousy part is that I had to do that to 50 fields. Hopefully this doesn't cause issues in the future going forward.
  • 12-07-2018 07:52 AM In reply to

Re: Getting NaN on number field

So - I see you found a work around, that's great. NaN stands for not a number.... Here's a blog post that may be helpful in the future: http://www.braintrove.com/id/71
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.