Leave Requests - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Leave Requests

Last post 10-22-2018 11:54 AM by harvey R. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-22-2018 11:54 AM

Leave Requests

Hi, I’m fairly new in SharePoint and very new to InfoPath. I have found the YouTube view where you guys did the Leave Request Form in InfoPath. I have watched that video about 20 times and downloaded the template, but can’t seem to get it to work. They keep talking about promoted properties in the video. I don’t know what promoted properties are or how to set them. I don’t know if it is my lists not set up right or what. I’ve tried to set up the data connection, and the only thing that is working is PTO. I have gotten somehow the allotted PTO hours and the Remaining PTO hours to come up, but that is it. NOT WORKING: • Employee – Not pulling this information • Manager – Not pulling this information • PTO Hours – Does not calculate anything, only shows 0 • Always shows the approve and reject buttons LISTS I’VE MADE: (Don’t know if they are setup right) • LR Admins – Made “Name” and “Username” • LR Employee – Made “Title” and “Username” • PTO Hours – Made “Title” and “Starting PTO” and “Used PTO” and “Remaining PTO” and “YEAR” • Leave Request – Made “Name”, “Modified”, “Employee”, “Employee Email”, “Manager”, “Manager Email”, “PTO Hours”, Return Date”, “Start Date” and “Status” We do have SharePoint Active Profile for users and I believe SharePoint 2010
    Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.