How to make a main form to break down into mutilple forms. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

How to make a main form to break down into mutilple forms.

Last post 04-18-2017 05:54 AM by Levetts. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-05-2017 12:41 PM

How to make a main form to break down into mutilple forms.

I would like to take our excel file that contains over 200 different styles along with 5 day week span to generate multiple forms based on items location. Some styles may be needed in two location on same form or on different forms. I would also would like to know if the Qdabra rules would work better for this complex form better than just the InfoPath rules.

When selecting a day and location, I want it to auto fill the repeated tables. 

Attached: example excel sheet first column would be a numbering system for the items, 2nd column is where the items would need to be done at, 3rd column is the item description and then 5 columns for the days.

Screen shot of example form: 

• 04-13-2017 04:24 PM In reply to

Re: How to make a main form to break down into mutilple forms.

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding. You want to generate multiple XML files from a single XSN?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 04-18-2017 05:54 AM In reply to

Re: How to make a main form to break down into mutilple forms.

I have attached the excel sheet to my first post but wasn't able to attach my sample InfoPath form. But I need to take the excel turn it into a InfoPath form that will break it down to multiple forms based on the information from the main excel form.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.