CurrentView.Export(path, ExportFormat.Pdf) with internet explorer II problem - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

CurrentView.Export(path, ExportFormat.Pdf) with internet explorer II problem

Last post 02-09-2017 12:43 PM by e20554. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-04-2017 04:33 PM

• e20554
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-09-2015
    • Canada
    • Posts 4

CurrentView.Export(path, ExportFormat.Pdf) with internet explorer II problem

Hi,

Since we have upgraded users computers from Internet explorer 9 to Internet Explorer 11, all forms generated programmatically in PDF have no checkbox checked and the form is truncated to the right. Do you have any idea how to solve this problem? Thank's

• 02-06-2017 02:28 PM In reply to

Re: CurrentView.Export(path, ExportFormat.Pdf) with internet explorer II problem

Wow – I had no idea it was the IE version that was causing so much of a mess w/ PDF exports – thanks for that info! I usually just replace checkboxes w/ some wingding font expression boxes & add conditional formatting in the print view, and export the print view. So - two expression boxes, one has a checked checkbox, one is blank, and conditional formatting indicating which to display - let me know if you need a sample?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-07-2017 05:05 AM In reply to

• e20554
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-09-2015
    • Canada
    • Posts 4

Re: CurrentView.Export(path, ExportFormat.Pdf) with internet explorer II problem

HI Hilary,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. To understand well, I would like to have a sample of what you did to get around it.

Have a good day.

Sylvie 

• 02-07-2017 08:03 AM In reply to

Sure. Save the attached file locally, right click & select design so you can preview. You'll see there is a regular & a print view - in the print view, I'm using expression boxes for the checkboxes. Hope this helps.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-09-2017 12:43 PM In reply to

• e20554
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-09-2015
    • Canada
    • Posts 4

To solve this problem we added this key registration with regedit :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_IVIEWOBJECTDRAW_DMLT9_WITH_GDI]
    "infopath.exe"=dword:00000000

Sylvie 

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.