Inserting New Row on Repeating Table Ignores Rules? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Inserting New Row on Repeating Table Ignores Rules?

Last post 02-12-2017 04:32 PM by Nate003. 22 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-02-2017 03:25 PM In reply to

Re: Inserting New Row on Repeating Table Ignores Rules?

haha "copied the whole mess" that is an accurate description of the form. Thank you for spending the time to help me out with this, its greatly appreciated :)

• 02-02-2017 03:33 PM In reply to

Sure, and if it turns out you actually only want to answer those questions 1x for the whole form, let me know, I have some tricks for that too (we can use some helper fields & populate your main data source repeating group fields on submit, for example)...
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-02-2017 03:59 PM In reply to

I appreciate that, once I get that answer confirmed and if that needs to happen, ill be in contact. I haven't seemed to receive the file yet through email. In the case that the network doesn't let the initial email through (can happen on occasion), would you be able to send through a second email, just in case? Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the hassle

• 02-03-2017 07:47 AM In reply to

I resent - and changed the file extension from .xsn to .txt. Just change the extension back. Let me know if you don't get it, or send me another email w/ an alternate email address, or I can upload to HighTail & send you a link.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-05-2017 02:03 PM In reply to

Hello Hilary,

Unfortunately I still haven't received the file. Not sure why it isn't coming through now.

• 02-06-2017 07:47 AM In reply to

Sent, and removed the email address from your post to protect you from SPAMmers. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-07-2017 01:26 PM In reply to

Thank you so much for sending that through. I'm having some trouble accessing the file, so in the mean time I was wondering if you would be able to explain further on what you did? Maybe add some screenshots? Im terribly sorry for the hassles with this matter

• 02-12-2017 04:32 PM In reply to

Hilary Stoupa:
    Sure, and if it turns out you actually only want to answer those questions 1x for the whole form, let me know, I have some tricks for that too (we can use some helper fields & populate your main data source repeating group fields on submit, for example)...

Hello Hilary :)

I hope you are well, I was wondering if you would be able to share with me those tricks you were mentioning earlier in order to answer some of the questions only 1x for the whole form?

Kind regards,

Nate 

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.