InfoPath cannot remove the e-mail header, because of an error. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

InfoPath cannot remove the e-mail header, because of an error.

Last post 04-30-2013 08:59 AM by rockyhunt. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-23-2013 11:26 AM

InfoPath cannot remove the e-mail header, because of an error.

Hello.  I have created an InfoPath form that is saved on a SharedPoint site.  After it is saved, it is sent via e-mail thru Outlook 2010.  When the form is opened, we go to File -> Save & Send -> Send Using E-Mail -> Read-Only Snapshot.  We have been using this method for about a year now.  Within the last week an error occurs when trying to send. 

The error states: InfoPath cannot remove the e-mail header, because of an error. You can still work with the form normally.

I have looked every where on why this would all of a sudden be occurring.  No changes were made to the form, so we are not understanding what happened.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.  This same occurs when try send using e-mail for the other 2 options: Send Form and Send Form & Template

• 04-29-2013 05:03 PM In reply to

Re: InfoPath cannot remove the e-mail header, because of an error.

Does it happen on all machines or just some?

Have there been any updates on those machines?

Patrick Halstead
    InfoPath MVP
  • 04-30-2013 08:59 AM In reply to

Re: InfoPath cannot remove the e-mail header, because of an error.

It does not happen to all machines.  Any updates are done automatically by our IT department; therefore, I do not know specifically for each machine.  What updates would affect the form to cause this error?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2014 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.