Forms that require the domain permission level contain features that access information on a network, such as data connections, linked images, and code. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Forms that require the domain permission level contain features that access information on a network, such as data connections, linked images, and code.

Last post 04-11-2008 10:58 AM by Greg Collins. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-10-2008 01:43 AM

Forms that require the domain permission level contain features that access information on a network, such as data connections, linked images, and code.

Hi,

I have created a Infopath form in one Machine, which has a web service installed on that machine.

it has two text boxes  and on a clikc button it passes the text of both the textboxes as string to a seb service.

it is working fine on my system, but if i send the form as a email attachment to some other person or machine, and they try to open that form it throws an error as :

"Forms that require the domain permission level contain features that access information on a network, such as data connections, linked images, and code."

Error

Thanks,

Pramod Mehta

• 04-11-2008 10:58 AM In reply to

Re: Forms that require the domain permission level contain features that access information on a network, such as data connections, linked images, and code.

Does the other person have access rights to the web service? Sounds like its a data source accessibility issue.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2014 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.