Repeating Table in Infopath to be submitted to sharepoint list - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Repeating Table in Infopath to be submitted to sharepoint list

Last post 06-19-2018 07:47 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-13-2018 01:08 AM

Repeating Table in Infopath to be submitted to sharepoint list

Hi I have developed info path form with repeating table in Farm Library. The repeating table has 3 fields (1) EMP Number (2) EMP Name (3) Marks I want to submit the Repeating Table Fields to sharepoint list. Can we do in OOB way. I have googled but could not find right solution. I have designed in Infopath 2013 and to be hosted on Sharepoint 2013.
  • 06-13-2018 10:47 PM In reply to

Re: Repeating Table in Infopath to be submitted to sharepoint list

This is the form i have designed:  As can be seen from the above Task Name, EMP NO, EMP NAME, Marks are in a repeating table. Once submit button is clicked the form is getting saved in a form library. I want to save the data of repeating table data to another share point list through which i can trigger some workflow. I am looking for workflow as provided in the following youtube: https://youtu.be/SZhmbOTykEM The author of video did not share how he has done it.
  • 06-14-2018 09:00 AM In reply to

You can probably do this with CAML and the lists web service - there are some good threads on this site on how to do this. Here's one: http://www.infopathdev.com/forums/t/26246.aspx
    Hilary Stoupa

• 06-18-2018 08:50 AM In reply to

I should add - if you are using Office 365, FormsViewer has this built in. qRules can also do this.

Hilary Stoupa

• 06-19-2018 01:06 AM In reply to

Hi Thanks for reply and apologies for delay in my reply. I have gone through the given forum address and implemented it. It is working while submitting the data through info path form filler. However in webbroswer forms it is not working. Can you help in this. I am presently using Sharepoitn 2013 and infopath 2013.
  • 06-19-2018 07:47 AM In reply to

My guess would be that you aren't able to access the lists web service from your browser form - check the SharePoint ULS logs after submit. You may have to disable loopback check. Since you said SharePoint 2013, I was assuming you are using an on-prem server?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.