Infopath forms not working in new WFE server - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath forms not working in new WFE server

Last post 05-19-2018 04:23 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-16-2018 11:51 PM

• Hema29
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-02-2018
    • Posts 3

Infopath forms not working in new WFE server

Hi Team, we had 2016 web front end server, there we had few admin approved forms and library forms. Now we added one more web front end server to the farm, in new server none of the infopath forms are working.In the existing server all infopath forms are working fine. Please help us because its going to production next week. Hema Manjunath
  • 05-18-2018 08:39 AM In reply to

Re: Infopath forms not working in new WFE server

I'd probably start by disabling, uninstalling, installing and re-enabling all the forms. You can do this in the SharePoint Management Shell - faster than using the UI in Central Admin.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-18-2018 02:53 PM In reply to

• Hema29
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-02-2018
    • Posts 3

In which server I should disable and re enable , 2 servers are using same central admin. And in library approved forms those are not in central admin , are you saying re publish them again in both server ? URL is same in both the servers
  • 05-18-2018 02:59 PM In reply to

For the admin approved, I wouldn't use Central Admin but SharePoint Management Shell. As to republishing to a library - sounds like things are currently broken, so it seems like there is no harm in trying that.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-19-2018 04:20 AM In reply to

• Hema29
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-02-2018
    • Posts 3

No my question is in new server I should install the infopath and republish all forms? I’m confused with your answer. Why because single central admin is shared by bothering the front end sever so if t works in one server means why can’t it work in another server
  • 05-19-2018 04:23 AM In reply to

I should be more clear. I have no idea why it is working in one and not the other. I'm suggesting republishing because it is an easy thing to do that won't hurt and may make a difference. But if that doesn't work for you, hopefully someone else will have a suggestion on something you could try.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.