How to compare field's value from the same form in two differents document libraries - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to compare field's value from the same form in two differents document libraries

Last post 05-14-2018 12:35 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-07-2018 01:12 PM

How to compare field's value from the same form in two differents document libraries

Hi everyone! Can you help me with these? Project overview: I'm developing a test form with Infopath 2010. At the first moment, I created my form and published it in the Answers document library. I populated the form with the right answers and saved the document. This library is read only and only admins can do thing on it. After this action, I published the same form in other library called Tests, that is where the users gonna realize the test. The users can see only its tests and can be able to save the test on it. My client asked to compare the results and put it in another library, with the total score of the rights and wrongs per user, on Sharepoint Office 365. Please help me in: How can I compare the values from form in Answers document library with form in the Tests document library? Or what I could do wrong? I tried with Sharepoint Designer 2010 Workflow but when I compare, my fields are not showing up, so I can't compare and count the right and wrong answers. I've already created in my test form some flag field to do the count of the answers. Also, I tried to use the Flow tool but it seems to work only with lists, not with document libraries. Thanks so much in advance! Gabrielle Souza
  • 05-14-2018 12:35 PM In reply to

Re: How to compare field's value from the same form in two differents document libraries

You'll have to promote the fields you want to see to the library. You can do that when you publish - don't use quick publish, but walk through all the steps and there will be a dialog for selecting the fields you want to promote. MS Flow will work with document libraries, but you may need to type in the library name instead of being able to select it from a dropdown.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.