Cant visualice sharepoint item data in view mode - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Cant visualice sharepoint item data in view mode

Last post 04-26-2018 08:02 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-20-2018 11:39 AM

• eliana
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-20-2018
    • Posts 1

Cant visualice sharepoint item data in view mode

Hi, i am quite new here, so ill try to explain my problem carefully. I have this lists: List1: -equipo -servicio -distrito List2: -equipo -equipo:servicio -equipo:distrito So, i am trying to make a report with infopath and i have to visualice data from Lis1 on List2. To achieve this, i have created a lookup field called "equipo" in List2, and this field has the data conexion with List1, specifying the fields i am gonna use. After this is done, all still without using infopath, i had the option to add columns to show additional fields and i selected servicio and distrito. So, at this point when i do this, it creates new columns with the name equipo:servicio, for instance and this column certainly has the values that i want. BUT, when i select any item and try so see or edit it, i am not able to see the fields created. I hope someone can help me.
  • 04-26-2018 08:02 AM In reply to

Re: Cant visualice sharepoint item data in view mode

Hi - so I'm wondering if you can attach a screenshot or something to help me understand - you can add an attachment to a post under the Options tab in a reply.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.