Migration errors from 2.0 to 3.0 sharepoint - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Migration errors from 2.0 to 3.0 sharepoint

Last post 04-20-2018 10:17 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-11-2018 05:43 PM

Migration errors from 2.0 to 3.0 sharepoint

Sorry for my ignorance, I am really just a user... We have a sharepoint site hosted by a third party that they are migrating us to sharepoint 2010 ( or 2.0 to 3.0?), anyway, they did the migration and of course nothing works:-(

But what I really need help with is I can no longer publish my templates for the new site as I get a SOAP error,  or I get a 5 part error that says, site is offline, cannot find the webserver ,browser login may be required, permission error and then a final line that says completed successfully. ( I am paraphrasing, I can send exact verbiage if needed). I had the host people change the time out to 3000 as suggested by someone but that didn't help.

Any suggestions?

Also, Any suggestions on how to copy website pages that are hosted on old to new? Cannot use FWP so is there another way?

Thanks in advance, and again forgive my ignorance.

Giuseppe 

• 04-20-2018 10:17 AM In reply to

Re: Migration errors from 2.0 to 3.0 sharepoint

Hi - sorry no one has replied, it could be that your situation is uncommon. Have you tried publishing a new, simple form to a new library, just to verify that you can publish to the new site?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.