Submitting a form to a form library causes an Access Denied error - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Submitting a form to a form library causes an Access Denied error

Last post 04-24-2018 07:34 AM by cardinaluk. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-06-2018 12:38 AM

Submitting a form to a form library causes an Access Denied error

On a form published to a form library with one external receive data connection, I get an access denied error whenever the submit button is clicked. The thing is the form is successfully submitted and saved. I've checked permissions and have given the end users FULL CONTROL of the entire site collection to in order to try to stop the error but to no avail. The permissions are set like this: Form Library - Everyone (entire tenant) has Contribute without delete (custom permission) Workflow on item creation - removes contribute without delete from everyone group and adds Contribute without Delete back to the item. I have used the same permissions on different form and workflow systems before and never had this problem. I've checked the external data connection (which is a list with usernames in order to match the username on form load) and the permissions are correct there as well). Has anyone ever experienced this? It's becoming an annoying issue for the SMT's!
  • 04-24-2018 07:34 AM In reply to

Re: Submitting a form to a form library causes an Access Denied error

Just bumping this one. I'm in discussion with Microsoft about it as it seems to be something that has just started to happen to all our forms across our organisation. Bloody annoying but doesn't stop the system from working.....

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.