Infopath form failing to check validations - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath form failing to check validations

Last post 02-27-2018 09:12 PM by vinod2266. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-27-2018 12:32 PM

Infopath form failing to check validations

Hi I have a InfoPath 2010 form with 7 different views and each view is having some fields. One of the view among them is Costs which has 20 cost fields(Start fund , End Fund) and 20 date fields (Start date and End date). I have taken a variable called BlankCount which is initially 0 and when ever in any view any field is not filled the user will get a message saying that he has to fill the missing fields. But this is failing on cost fields. I am cost field on Submit like if Costfield 1 is blank and then set fields value (blankcnt = blankcnt + 1) but this is not kicking in when the user is hitting submit for the first time. Once the user clicks submit and clicks on edit the item and again click on submit the error is throwing up. Can some one help me out on this.
  • 02-27-2018 04:00 PM In reply to

Re: Infopath form failing to check validations

Can some one help me out. I can show the form how it looks like as well.Thanks in advance.
  • 02-27-2018 04:05 PM In reply to

Can you attach a copy of the template to a reply under the options tab? I can try to take a look tomorrow.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-27-2018 09:12 PM In reply to

Hi Hilary I was able to resolve the issue. I did some permutations and combinations with conditions on validations and it is working as required for me. Thanks for your prompt reply.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.