Error loading form code assembly - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Error loading form code assembly

Last post 02-14-2018 08:37 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 21 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-13-2018 08:14 AM In reply to

Re: Error loading form code assembly

Which button causes the issue?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-13-2018 08:33 AM In reply to

Actually I changed form yesterday. "View Report" button was set to run rule, that is now under QdabraRules -> finishedLoading: "Query Countries if ActualCostsStatus is Paid". This rule runs 2 queries and especially "Countries for Business Trip" query is causing this issue. If I don't run this query, "CostCountryArm_BT", "CostCityArm_BT", "ActualPerDiemCountryArm_BT" and "ActualPerDiemCityArm_BT" fields will not be updated. These queries run only, if entire form is filled already and users just need to view report on another view. Forms, where "ActualCostsRepeating" table contains up to 4 rows, open normally. If it contains 6 rows, I receive error.
  • 02-13-2018 09:16 AM In reply to

I don't see anything in the form - as you said, there aren't any rules or other defaults that use these values. So - what happens if instead of having defaults in these fields, you just use an expression box to display the info from the secondary data source? Do you still get an error with that approach?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-13-2018 11:54 AM In reply to

Can you please tell me how I can add expression box for each row of repeating table and filter values for each row with corresponding field from the same row?
  • 02-13-2018 03:45 PM In reply to

In your repeating table, where you currently have your text boxes bound to the fields with the defaults, put a calculated value instead. For the XPath for the calculated value, use the formula editor to select the secondary data source & add the same filtering. XPath will look something like this (for example): xdXDocument:GetDOM("Countries for Business Trip")/dfs:myFields/dfs:dataFields/d:SharePointListItem_RW/d:_x0554__x0561__x0572__x0561__x05[../d:City = current()/my:ActualPerDiemCity]

It is actually very similar to the default values you currently have! Just remove "../" between current() and the field name. :)

Hilary Stoupa

• 02-14-2018 02:03 AM In reply to

It really helped and forms started to load multiple times faster. Thank you, Hilary!
  • 02-14-2018 08:37 AM In reply to

Hey, that's great news! Glad that fixed it.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.