In infopath list, if 17 rows are checked then auto check the field complete (Y/N) as Checked. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

In infopath list, if 17 rows are checked then auto check the field complete (Y/N) as Checked.

Last post 11-06-2017 07:26 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-04-2017 07:33 AM

• Sub123
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-03-2017
    • Posts 1

In infopath list, if 17 rows are checked then auto check the field complete (Y/N) as Checked.

In infopath list, if 17 rows are checked then auto check the field complete (Y/N) as Checked. Attachment
  • 11-06-2017 07:26 AM In reply to

Re: In infopath list, if 17 rows are checked then auto check the field complete (Y/N) as Checked.

Is this a repeating data source? If so, see attached sample for a suggestion. Save the attached form locally, right click and select design, then preview. You'll note my "Complete" field is a text field so it can have a default value. If you need your "Complete" field to be Boolean, you could use a helper field with the default and then have rules on the helper to set "Complete". PS> I set mine to count if 3 rows are checked, but it is easy to change to whatever number you need - I'm just sort of lazy when testing and didn't want to have to select 17 rows.

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.