Recalculate lot price selection after changes in table - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Recalculate lot price selection after changes in table

Last post 08-15-2017 08:35 AM by FlameKurosei. 21 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-09-2017 12:54 PM In reply to

Re: Recalculate lot price selection after changes in table

Can you attach your latest form? I don't see that first table in the copy I have... ?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-09-2017 01:25 PM In reply to

Hilary Stoupa:
    Can you attach your latest form? I don't see that first table in the copy I have... ?

Oh whoops! Yes I can--here's a shortened copy of what I have so far (attached). (Note I scrapped the calculating values in this version.)

• 08-09-2017 03:44 PM In reply to

You could use a default for this, and just direct the user to enter the same number of rows as in the first view customer table?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-09-2017 04:12 PM In reply to

See attached for what I mean - preview and in the second table (RAW view) you'll see the qty is set for as many rows as you enter in the table in view one.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-11-2017 10:43 AM In reply to

Hilary Stoupa:
    See attached for what I mean - preview and in the second table (RAW view) you'll see the qty is set for as many rows as you enter in the table in view one.

Oh wow! Yes, this can work--I'll have a little dialogue box to tell the person to click until all the quantities are displayed on the RAW and ROUTING pages.

Thank you so much Hilary for helping me out. (:

~Flame

• 08-11-2017 10:51 AM In reply to

Happy to help & glad that will work for you. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-15-2017 08:35 AM In reply to

Hello again Hilary,

I'm having trouble implementing the carried over quantities solution you showed me, specifically for the "Routing" view of my form. Due to the operation counter, it appears to show duplicate quantities, separated by "Op. #" (essentially the step counter in this view). I would like it to display each quantity only once for the totals on the bottom right. How exactly should I approach this? I tried using hides for duplicate quantities, but that just hides the values without adding them into the total cost per piece.

I have attached a picture of the error in preview, and the updated form.

Thank for the help in advance.

Routing Quantity Issue

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.