How to modify the email body of an email sent via email data connection - activate a hyperlink embedded in the view - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to modify the email body of an email sent via email data connection - activate a hyperlink embedded in the view

Last post 07-24-2017 08:12 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-23-2017 06:25 AM

How to modify the email body of an email sent via email data connection - activate a hyperlink embedded in the view

Hi there, need some help with this.  When my form is submitted an 'email' view is sent to the approver via email data connection.  In this view I have a 'Click Here to open the form' hyperlink so the approver can quickly launch the form to complete the approval section.  Unfortunately, the hyperlink isn't activated in the email.  Believe the work around is to save the XSN as a cab then modity using a technique outlined here - https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/wael/2007/04/29/infopath-how-to-modify-the-xsn-file-and-the-inside-xml/  I still don't understand what needs to be altered though.  Wondering if there is an easier way, as this applies to InfoPath 2003.

Thanks. 

• 07-24-2017 08:12 AM In reply to

Re: How to modify the email body of an email sent via email data connection - activate a hyperlink embedded in the view

You shouldn't have to modify anything in source files to do this. What provides the link value in your hyperlink? Feel free to attach your form under Options in a reply if you want me to take a look at it. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.