data connection has exceeded the maximum limit - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

data connection has exceeded the maximum limit

Last post 05-19-2017 10:58 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-19-2017 06:23 AM

• dembyg
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-18-2017
    • Posts 2

data connection has exceeded the maximum limit

Hi

First I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my post ....

I am receiving a "The amount of data that was returned by a data connection has exceeded the maximum limit that was configured by the server" error using a SharePoint list data connection I have already deselected automatically retrieve data so to stop receiving the error. I added query field date so when I select a date I populates the data for the selected date however I want to be able to select a start date and End dateā€¦ How can I use two object for one query field?

Please advise

Thank you

• 05-19-2017 07:35 AM In reply to

Re: data connection has exceeded the maximum limit

Hi - you can't using a SharePoint List connection with query fields - those are only equivalence, so you can say "Date = this" or "Date = that" but nothing more complex, unfortunately. Is this SharePoint Online or is it an on premises server?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-19-2017 08:48 AM In reply to

• dembyg
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-18-2017
    • Posts 2

Thank you for your quick response.. We are using SharePoint Online... :-(
  • 05-19-2017 10:58 AM In reply to

Yikes. Okay, I was going to suggest REST, but that won't work on SHP Online. I'm not really sure what to suggest... is there a different way you could limit data? Maybe you only need data for a certain month or year and could use a calculated column to return that for the date in the field you are currently querying?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.