Upgrade from SP2010 to SP2013 UI Issues - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Maintenance notice: We may have service interruptions tonight, 5/22/2017, between 8 & 9 pm PST.

Office365 Alert - Sandbox has been deprecated in SharePoint Online.
Read more here.

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Upgrade from SP2010 to SP2013 UI Issues

Last post 03-21-2017 07:51 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-20-2017 11:40 AM

Upgrade from SP2010 to SP2013 UI Issues

After converting from SP2010 to SP2013 yesterday, in one of my forms, the radio buttons now allow multiple selections in Internet Explorer. The buttons behave properly in Google Chrome.

In this form (and 8 others), show/hide rules and other logic no longer works in IE, but does in Chrome.  Before the upgrade, the forms all worked in both IE and Chrome. Anyone experience these issues before? Rules that fail are show/hide and Action rules such as set value in a particular field.

I also have the issue of the people-pickers "Check Names" and "Browse" icons not working. Another forum topic suggested allowing the InfoPath Ribbon to display cures this issue, but I don't know if I want to provide that to users...I'm currently experimenting.

Suggestions or work-arounds are welcome.

• 03-21-2017 07:51 AM In reply to

Re: Upgrade from SP2010 to SP2013 UI Issues

I'm guessing you have tried republishing the forms to the library, since you mention you've been experimenting? I would try a new, blank form, published to a new library. What happens then? Does InfoPath behave normally in IE?

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.