Update and add second list with repeating table. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Update and add second list with repeating table.

Last post 03-31-2017 04:26 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-14-2017 08:29 AM

Update and add second list with repeating table.

I have a list in sharepoint, I created a form with infopath everything is ok in the main list, but in the second list when I use repeating table, I don't why it only shows the list, but I not can add, edit or delete. this is what I need to do: 1. Automatically update filter with ID main list. 2. Add new detail in the second list, edit or delete, then submit the changes on the second list Thanks Jorge. **************************************** Main list Customers main ============== ID Name Address Email === ==== ======= ========== 01 Joe xxxx1 ddd@dd.com 02 Pet xxxd2 sss@ss.com 03 Angel xxxx3 aaa@aa.com ****************************************** ****************************************** list 2 (repeating table) Details ======= ID_Customer Observation 1 Observation 2 =========== ============ ============ 01 wwwwwwwwwww eeeeeeeeeee 01 ddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaaa 01 eeeeeeeeeee sssssssssss 02 qqqqqqqqqqq aaaaaaaaaaa 03 ttttttttttt yyyyyyyyyyy *********************************************
  • 03-31-2017 04:26 PM In reply to

Re: Update and add second list with repeating table.

You probably won't be able to do this with list forms. You'd need a regular InfoPath form where you set up your one to many relationship, then code, qRules or CAML to submit to your second list. I am guessing that right now you have a secondary data connection on your main form with your second list data - changes to data in secondary connections won't be saved when you submit your form.

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.