How to user people Picker Control with repeating table in infopath 2013 - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Office365 Alert - Sandbox has been deprecated in SharePoint Online.
Read more here.

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

How to user people Picker Control with repeating table in infopath 2013

Last post 01-13-2017 03:29 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-11-2017 11:13 PM

• samig
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-11-2017
    • Posts 1

How to user people Picker Control with repeating table in infopath 2013

Hi,

I have one sharepoint List having 4 columns. which is employee name, present days, absent days, total present days. Where I have mentioned few employee names with all other column details.

Now I have preparing InfoPath form where I placed people picker control, which is automatically display employee name after logging to the form after uploading to sharepoint. But at the same time I want to sync this particular user to my sharepoint list user with other details from list which is (presentdays,absent days etc..)from my earlier list which is connected using data connection in my InfoPath form. I have tried lot of option but failed to do the same.

If anybody help me out and share some solution or tricks without any coding, then it will very grateful to me.

I hope you understand my query.

• 01-13-2017 03:29 PM In reply to

Re: How to user people Picker Control with repeating table in infopath 2013

Unfortunately, you'll need to use CAML to update the list from the form - or possibly you could do this with SharePoint Workflow? Have you tried either of those options?

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.