Need suggestion with a project - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Need suggestion with a project

Last post 06-22-2018 12:18 PM by Wheels. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2016 03:17 PM

• apvega
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-06-2016
    • Posts 2

Need suggestion with a project

Hello,

New here.  I'm still learning Infopath so please be patient with me.   I have a work project that requires to automate our new hire process.  When a new hire is requested there are requirements to upload confidential forms such W4, SSN, I9, etc.   I would like for the requestor or user to have the capability to upload, but not able to view the uploaded files after submitting.  Only the HR dept. group will be able to view the confidential forms.  I research and one option is to utilized checking if a user is a member of Sharepoint group. If they are a member of the group then provide the user with a full view with the included attached\uploaded files, if they're not a member then provide with limited view without the attached\uploaded files. There may be other ways of doing this.  Hope someone can help.

• 06-22-2018 12:18 PM In reply to

Re: Need suggestion with a project

Hi apvega. I believe the best way to accomplish what you are trying to do is the following:

• Submit the docs to HR via email.
    • Submit the InfoPath form to a SharePoint site where the user does not have access to.
    • Create an 'HR view' that only that group can access.

WHEELS

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.