The Custom Code in the form cannot be run. This functionality may be deactivated on the server. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Office365 Alert - Sandbox has been deprecated in SharePoint Online.
Read more here.

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

The Custom Code in the form cannot be run. This functionality may be deactivated on the server.

Last post 04-12-2015 12:23 PM by Reema Daga. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-01-2015 07:39 AM

The Custom Code in the form cannot be run. This functionality may be deactivated on the server.

Hi. I have a check box in my form, and I've created the change event by code. When I click the check box, I select some rows in a multi-select list box Everything works fine in the preview, and I can publish the form, but when I try to execute any control I get this message. I'm using Infopath 2013 and SharePoint Online. I've notice that if I comment the line that automatically has been created in the method "InternalStartup" all works except my check box, however if I un-comment that line I get the error. public void InternalStartup() { EventManager.XmlEvents["/my:CDOReporting/my:SelectAll"].Changed += new XmlChangedEventHandler(SelectAll_Changed); } Any idea? Thanks & Regards,
  • 04-12-2015 12:23 PM In reply to

Re: The Custom Code in the form cannot be run. This functionality may be deactivated on the server.

Hi there,

It could be SharePoint issue; perhaps an admin turned off sandboxing. Please make sure sandboxing is turned on.

Are you using Office 365? Or is this your SharePoint server? If it is a server you can access the logs on, trigger the error by trying to open the form and check the log files - default locations here.

Kind Regards,

Reema Daga

Support and Quality Assurance Engineer

Qdabra® Software / 877.544.2389 main / 425 999 4597 direct

Business Process Automation for Everyone – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.