It's a little too much to put in the title, but I am trying to determine the best way to approach my newest challenge. I am hoping you can direct me to the best path.
Here is what I have and what I need to do with it.
1. List with Regions and countries assigned to those regions
2. Infopath Form
1. 2 multi-selection sections (must be dynamically populated from a SharePoint list and all must display on the form, no dropdowns)
2. User must be able to select a region or multiple regions, individual countries or a combination of both
3. When a region is selected countries assigned to that region need to be automatically selected in the regions section
4. After selecting a region and having the associated countries automatically selected, user must be able to deselect a country in the countries section, which in turn will deselect the region but not affect the other selected countries
Here is a screenshot of what they want it to look like: