Image Control in a Repeat Section and MS Access Table - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Image Control in a Repeat Section and MS Access Table

Last post 10-12-2014 02:32 PM by lace114. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-12-2014 02:32 PM

Image Control in a Repeat Section and MS Access Table

Hello All,

I am a newbie with InfoPath forms and MS Access. I have a InfoPath form that is pulls data from a MS Access table and collect user response in the field.

The data enters into a repeat section fine but I am having issues getting the images control in the repeat section to work properly. The user is required to add images to each repeat section. The pulled data/pre-populated info are set to read only on the form.

My first issues is that InfoPath doesn't allow/disable MS Access image/memo fields and displays the field as simple text. The submit button is also disable because of the size restriction.

My attempts to create a fields outside the data source cause the image control to repeat/duplicate itself within each repeat section or I get this error info " Control can not repeat here".

My user are required to capture unique image to each item in the repeat table. I don't necessary need the images to be save into Access but would like them to be displayed on the form.

Is there a workaround that modifies InfoPath restrictions to Access Image/memo type field?

Is there a workaround that allows me to set/bound the image control properly?

Thanks for you help in advance.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.