Error occured querying a data source - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Error occured querying a data source

Last post 06-07-2015 12:56 AM by smileadam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-24-2014 10:11 AM

Error occured querying a data source

Howdy,

I have a Web Form pointing at a Sharepoint 2010 list.   As "owner" I can use the form without error.  As a "NT Authority" garden variety, low level, user I get the following error......HOWEVER....once cleared, the form appears and I can enter & save information.

The data sources are:

GetUserCollectionFromGroup, GetUserProfileByName,Observer List (read & write), Lapses (Read), Content Organizer Rules, Main Data connection

How do I determine which of these is the culprit?  (I'm highly suspicious of Content Organizer Rules....that one was apparently system generated, and I can only Modify it....currently set to "automatically retrieve on load") 

An error occurred querying a data source.
    Click OK to resume filling out the form. You may want to check your form data for errors.
    Hide error details
    You do not have permissions to access a SharePoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly.

An entry has been added to the Windows event log of the server.
    Log ID:5566

Correlation ID:b59b24fd-3195-4640-86ae-09d40410adf8

An error occurred while trying to connect to a Web service.

An entry has been added to the Windows event log of the server.
    Log ID:5566

Correlation ID:b59b24fd-3195-4640-86ae-09d40410adf8

• 03-24-2014 10:19 AM In reply to

Re: Error occured querying a data source

Do you have access to the SharePoint server logs? If not, give your SharePoint admin the correlation ID - there will likely be additional info in the log file to let you know which connection is causing the issue and why.

Hilary Stoupa

• 03-24-2014 11:26 AM In reply to

Thank you Ms. S.

I do not have access to the logs, but the admin looked it up.

A Permission Group needed to have "Everyone can view" checked so the secondary data connection could "find" the name.   Once checked in the Permission Settings the error disappeared.

• 06-07-2015 12:56 AM In reply to

Hi All, Please help me to solve the issue using Steps.I am getting same Error. Regards, Asik
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.