Infopath 2010: Error creating assembly manifest: Bad Version of provider. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Infopath 2010: Error creating assembly manifest: Bad Version of provider.

Last post 03-20-2017 08:54 AM by JeffVojtko. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-28-2012 11:51 AM

Infopath 2010: Error creating assembly manifest: Bad Version of provider.

Hi,

Please help!  When i clicked on the Changing Event tab from my Infopath form, Visual Studio open and I get this erro:  Error creating assembly manifest: Bad Version of provider. 

Thanks!

• 12-28-2012 01:46 PM In reply to

Re: Infopath 2010: Error creating assembly manifest: Bad Version of provider.

From what I've found, it appears you may have an issue related to the form being signed.  Does your form already have code?  And is it marked as being signed?

• 12-28-2012 01:58 PM In reply to

No code nor maked as being signed.  Even i just now tried with a blank form, i got the same error.

• 12-31-2012 11:56 AM In reply to

Hi Jim,

What is the Minimum system requirements?  Thanks!  Hannah

• 12-31-2012 12:44 PM In reply to

Are you referring to minimum system requirements for InfoPath 2010?   http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/microsoft-office-2010-system-requirements-HA101810407.aspx

You can try creating a blank form and then adding code.  And also try toggling the default language to see if it behaves any differently.  After that, it may require doing a repair of your Office installation.

• 01-07-2013 03:28 PM In reply to

Hi Jim,

I ran a Repair of Microsoft Office, the error went away.  Thanks!

• 03-20-2017 08:54 AM In reply to

The issue with this is that somehow the code behind the InfoPath page gets corrupted. The fix can be one of two things. 1) Remove the code behind page if you haven't actually coded anything. This takes the form back to the original functionality and should fix the problem. (Assuming you haven't created any code behind buttons or anything else. OnLoad, etc.) 2) Go into the Code Editor (Alt+Shift+F12), in the upper right-hand pane (Project Explorer) right-click on the project name and select Properties, left-click on the Signing tab and un-check the "sign the assembly" option. This should allow you to build and publish the form. If signing is required on the form; you will be able to re-check the box and assign a new password and then build and publish.
    Jeffrey J Vojtko
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Copyright © 2003-2017 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.