Has the Qdabra team tested functionality of products since the Office 365 Upgrade this week? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Office365 Alert - Sandbox has been deprecated in SharePoint Online.
Read more here.

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Has the Qdabra team tested functionality of products since the Office 365 Upgrade this week?

Last post 04-10-2013 04:39 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 59 replies.
Page 4 of 4 (60 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-17-2012 08:57 AM In reply to

Re: Has the Qdabra team tested functionality of products since the Office 365 Upgrade this week?

Thanks Hilary for the follow-up.
  • 12-17-2012 11:12 AM In reply to

Re: Has the Qdabra team tested functionality of products since the Office 365 Upgrade this week?

When an InfoPath form with code is pubished to SharePoint, the form's code assembly is checked that it is compatible with the Sandbox.  The checks involve reflecting over the dll and making sure no calls to restricted APIs are being made.  The QRules dll, having much more code than the simple test will take longer to verify.  And a reference to the QRules assembly alone might not be enough to make it check the assembly.  It is likely checking only code paths they could be reached, so the QRules assembly would only be verified if it was actually called.
  • 12-17-2012 11:18 AM In reply to

Thanks, Jim - that's what I was wondering as I was thinking about this earlier - I'll mention that to the MS resource we've been emailing with.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 12-20-2012 06:10 AM In reply to

Hi Hilary,

I have not heard anything back on the testing.  Have you made any progress with the MS techs?

• 12-20-2012 07:05 AM In reply to

Hey, Jerry - last I heard was an email on Monday that they were still investigating - I'll ping the contact I've been dealing with later today.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 12-20-2012 07:08 AM In reply to

Thanks Hilary
  • 12-20-2012 09:43 AM In reply to

Thanks for the info Hilary,

BTW 

MS had a UserProfileService and My Site outage yesterday and it has just reared its ugly head again!  If you get any tickets concerning UPS in IP Forms it is currently down for our farm, not sure about other farms. 

• 12-31-2012 11:53 AM In reply to

Anything new with this? Happy New Year
  • 12-31-2012 02:04 PM In reply to

Nope - I've not heard anything. I'm kind of guessing people may be out of office till Wednesday...
    Hilary Stoupa

• 01-24-2013 02:07 PM In reply to

Hey, Jerry & all, wanted to update this - just heard from a Microsoft Support contact who has been looking into the issue:

... we have identified what caused the problem and a fix is in the works! It is in testing now but should be rolled out to the OnLine environment soon.

:-)

Hilary Stoupa

• 01-24-2013 03:08 PM In reply to

Thanks Hilary for the update this is great news!
  • 01-28-2013 05:33 AM In reply to

Any update on when this will be live?
  • 01-28-2013 09:05 AM In reply to

No -  I'll post back if I hear more.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 04-10-2013 08:52 AM In reply to

UPDATE: 

I received an update from MS today concerning publishing qRules Web Forms to Office365.  They have identified the issue and are addressing in this KB.  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2837888?wa=wsignin1.0

ISSUE is we still cannot publish a qRules injected form as a Browser form to an Office 365 Form Library(since the SU4 update).  Receive an error when publishing -  The form has been published but cannot be opened in a browser, you must open the form with the InfoPath client.

• 04-10-2013 04:39 PM In reply to

Jerry - thanks so much for this link - this is great info, thank you!

Hilary Stoupa

Page 4 of 4 (60 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
Copyright © 2003-2016 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.