I have several dropdowns in my form which are prepopulated from a Sharepoint list..... some of the columns in the Sharepoint list are longer than the others.......meaning they have more data..... but it seems that the dropdowns are looking at the dropdown with the most data and putting blanks there which can make for a long dropdown with white space.....
How does one limit items to actual data and NOT blanks or white space.
Also, why does the scrollbar in the dropdowns start at the bottom and we have to scroll up to see selections?
I tried setting the default for the field by following these steps but it didnt eliminate the blanks..:
1. Double click on dropdown field in the data source.
2. Select Fx button for Default value.
3. Select Insert field or group.
4. Select secondary xml from data source.
5. Select “value” and click on ok.