how to get the value of a check box from another list - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

how to get the value of a check box from another list

Last post 08-06-2012 02:07 PM by Gennady Vanin (Геннадий Ванин, Новосибирск). 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-06-2012 08:33 AM

how to get the value of a check box from another list

I've been trying to get the value of a check box in a sp list. so, I have List[a] and List[b]. List[b] contains a check box which I am trying to get the value of inorder to put in in List[a]. I'm using Infopath 2010. I've tried doing this by using a ckbox in List[a] -- that did not work. Then tried to use a text box in List[a] to get the value -- that did not work. Any help? Thanks,
  • 08-06-2012 08:59 AM In reply to

Re: how to get the value of a check box from another list

I figured it out. I was choosing my field from the queryFields section instead of the dataFields section. This fixed the issue. Hope this helps someone else too.
  • 08-06-2012 02:07 PM In reply to

Re: how to get the value of a check box from another list

ironman99:
    I've been trying to get the value of a check box in a sp list. so, I have List[a] and List[b]. List[b] contains a check box which I am trying to get the value of inorder to put in in List[a]. I'm using Infopath 2010. I've tried doing this by using a ckbox in List[a] -- that did not work. Then tried to use a text box in List[a] to get the value -- that did not work. Any help? Thanks,
    Could you include your form template to understand what you were trying to do and eventually have done? I cannot grasp your terminology
    Gennady Vanin (Novosibirsk) --- Геннадий Ванин (Новосибирск)
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2018 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.