Help/information button - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Help/information button

Last post 02-08-2012 01:53 AM by Kazzahere. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-07-2012 09:19 AM

Help/information button

Hi all

I would like to add some buttons next to certain fields that a user can click on which will then display additional information regarding filling in that field. I have added a button control and a text control which is hidden but have no idea what to do so the text appears when the button is clicked.

I am rather new to all this and have no idea about coding so would like a solution I could implement in design if possible.

Thank you in advance

Filed under: ,
  • 02-07-2012 11:46 AM In reply to

Hey,

why don't you add a check box with values 0=cleared, 1=checked, and place help text in a section control, and add conditional formatting to hide the section when check box value is 0 (cleared).

you can go to properties of section control, display tab and conditional formatting to set this condition. i have attached an example chek it out.

• 02-08-2012 01:53 AM In reply to

Re: Help/information button

Thank you so much Test123, a great help. Am sure I can convince the requestee that a check box is just as great as a button :-)

Thanks again

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2012 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.