How to add focus to a repeating section when adding new section as a user. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

How to add focus to a repeating section when adding new section as a user.

Last post 12-13-2011 04:21 PM by Anson Hidajat. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-08-2011 10:10 AM

How to add focus to a repeating section when adding new section as a user.

OK, I have not seen this specific question answered anywhere, so please be the first to do so.

I have created a status form for managers to report on their projects.  When a manager inserts another section (project) it will automatically focus back up to the first section (project).  I want to know if it is even possible to adjust the focus so when a leader inserts another section the focus is put on the newly added section rather than the first.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Albert

• 12-13-2011 04:21 PM In reply to

Re: How to add focus to a repeating section when adding new section as a user.

In order to put focus into the repeating section you'll need to use either qRules or custom code.  Unfortunately, there is no out of the box support for placing focus into specific controls.

Anson Hidajat
    Qdabra® Software/ InfoPathDev.com
    The InfoPath Experts – Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge.™

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2014 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.