Getting error "InfoPath cannot add the event hander" but only on one template - others work fine. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Getting error "InfoPath cannot add the event hander" but only on one template - others work fine.

Last post 03-01-2011 07:50 AM by Gumbatman. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-01-2011 07:50 AM

Getting error "InfoPath cannot add the event hander" but only on one template - others work fine.

Hello,

I'm new to InfoPath 2007 but have some C# experience. In my learning InfoPath 2007 I did try to write some code but think I messed up the template I was working with.

I only get the following errors on the template I have designed. If I create a new template, VSTA opens just fine and works correctly. The errors are:
        Tools -> Programing -> Loading Event I get the error "InfoPath cannot add the event handler"
        If I try Tools -> Programing -> Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications, I get the error, "InfoPath cannot start Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications. InfoPath cannot create the Vosial Basic or C# project"

I would create a new template, but I have spent so much time into tweaking this one, I don't want to have to go back and start it over. If there is a way I could easily do that, please let me know.

Thank you for the help.

Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2014 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.