Changing Form Size - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Having trouble finding a blog or post that answers your question? Check out our Custom Search Page

Changing Form Size

Last post 10-20-2010 12:56 PM by HeavyBlade. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-20-2010 10:41 AM

Changing Form Size

Hey There,

I'm brand new to InfoPath 2010 and my question is this:  How can I change the dimensions of the form itself in InfoPath 2010?  I've got InfoPath open, using the default view, and there's a huge amount of grey space around the form area in which the report displays (shows up as a huge amount of white space in the filler).  It must be possible to change this, the default value is approximately 560px and it isn't nearly large enough for the needs of most businesses, so how do I change it?

I have attempted to change the size of the Current View using Page Design -> Properties -> Use a custom layout width for this report, however it doesn't seem to have any effect no matter what size I change it to.  I've also tried to "force" it larger by specifying a control and table/column size beyond the dimensions of the report window, but it just caps it off at 100%.  Setting the view to Landscape also had no discernable effect.

I've searched this forum, Experts-Exchange, the MSDN, and google and I've found nothing.  I'm sure this must be something really simple I'm missing, but what is it?

Thanks for your help.

• 10-20-2010 11:09 AM In reply to

Hi, can you attach your form template, when you reply click on option, and add your template...

Generally it's just a problem of newline.

• 10-20-2010 11:17 AM In reply to

Thanks for the quick response.  Ok, here it is.  As you can see I need to roughly double the form width.

• 10-20-2010 12:16 PM In reply to

Hi, you can change the width of your principal table, you select your table, right click, table properties, column, and set your column value. Actually your width is 654 px, you can change for 900 px for exemple, keep in mind that the infopath windows use the user current resolution, if some users use 800*600 resolution (I already saw that) they have to scroll...

• 10-20-2010 12:56 PM In reply to

Wow, I'm retarded, lol.  Ok, thanks much, that was exactly what I needed.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2014 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.